Hey there! I’m so glad you found your way to my little corner of the internet!
If you’re familiar with The Nester, you know it’s time for her annual blogging challenge. Each year, participating bloggers choose a topic and write about it every day through October, and we link up with all the other
crazy bloggers who joined in the fun!
This year I’m focused on home business, so I’ll be writing my 31 day series on finding the home business that’s right for you.
Here’s a (tentative) list of the topics we’ll explore. I’ll link each title to it’s corresponding article on the day it’s published.
**Editor’s Note: The challenge is over but you can still access all of my posts from the list below. (As you can see, I didn’t quite hit the 31 mark. But there’s still so me good stuff here. Let me know which was your favorite.
- Introduction (this post)
- Is Earning Money Your Spiritual Gift?
- Knowing your “why”
- Not Just any Business, a Legacy Business
- Why do people quit/not start a home business?
- Sunday, no post today.
- Do you have what it takes to build a home business?
- Do you have what it takes part two
- Can a WAHM also homeschool?
- Can a homeschooling mom also work from home?
- Your Personal Design Profile
- How Your Personality Impacts Your Business
- Sunday, no post today
- Knowing Your Spiritual Gifts Can Help
- Your skills, talents, and experiences
- Let’s look at your resources
- No post today
- Choosing Between Love, Skill, And Money
- Sunday, no post
- Let’s Look At Direct Sales
- Maybe Coaching Is For You
- Public Speaking as A Business
- Public Speaking Course
- Becoming a Virtual Assistant
- Sunday, no post
- Selling physical products online
- Bloom Where You’re Planted
Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly hope this series blesses you and your family.
If you have friends who may be looking for a home based business, please share this post by clicking the social media icons below!